- Generates energy in the form of bio-gas
- Generates ready-to use organic fertlizer
- Minimum manpower
- Compact - minimum space requirements
- No odor or rodents
- Waste can be piped from kitchen directly to the system
- Engineered, patented and indigenous technology
- Feed and forget - automated for ease of use
- Completely sealed
- Integrated feed station
- Professional service
- Control and monitoring of system for reliability
A Range of Products
to make your facility
Dr. Kabir J.Udeshi
An inventor who loves getting his hands diry creating elegant systems. This highly trained engineer has developed system from micro to mega, some of which are being used in the largest refineries in the world. He has an undergraduate degree from the University of Pune and a Masters and Doctoral degrees from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Kabir took on the challenge of processing waste by making his house zero waste in 2010. He founded Flycatcher Technologies LLP as a vehicle to realize the vision of a sustainable future where every house and organization processes its solid waste into resources.
With amazing technical skills, anything Peter builds is reliable, robust and looks great. Having worked in some of the toughest environments the world over, he knows what it takes to make a state of the art system.
Peter believes in diving into any situation that would make the world a better place. He sees this venture is an opportunity for him to leave a legacy.